Posted: June 4th, 2013
Unitary Patent & Court Conference; Expectations, wishes and fears: be part of an international focus group
On 28 June Premier Cercle, in association with knowledge partners Hoyng Monegier LLP, Reimann Osterrieth Köhler Haft and Powell Gilbert LLP, organises a full day of great debates in Paris that will host the main seat of the Unified Patent Court.
• Clearing the Path to the Unitary Patent & the Unified Patent Court
• The Unified Patent Court and Rules of Procedure (debate between European judges)
• Implementation of the Unitary Patent System: Hopes and Expectations for the Early Years
• The Anticipated Costs of the Unitary Patent System: Good Value or a Charge on Innovation?
• Patent Strategies – Filing and Litigation in the Brave New World of the Evolving European Patent System
• Kerstin Jorna Director of Intellectual Property, DG MARKT EUROPEAN COMMISSION \ Belgium
• Oliver Varhelyi Deputy Permanent Representative Permanent Representation of Hungary to the EU \ Hungary
• Alexander Ramsay Vice-Chair of the Preparatory Committee, and Deputy Director for Intellectual Property & Transports Ministry of Justice \ Sweden
• Jérôme Debrulle Chair of the EPO Select Committee, Director of the Intellectual Property Office Ministry of Economy \ Belgium
• Bruno Van Pottelsberghe Dean of Solvay Business School of Economics & Management UNIVERSITE LIBRE DE BRUXELLES \ Belgium
• Dr. Matthias Lamping Senior Research Fellow, IP and Competition Law Max Planck Institute \ Germany
Venue: Headquarters of the Institut National de la Propriété Industrielle (INPI) in Paris
Date : Friday 28th June 2013
Time : From 9 AM to 6.30 PM
Programme and registration may be found here.