Posted: March 31st, 2011
The program of the Young EPLAW meeting which is to take place in Brussels on 9 May, has now been announced. It promises to become an interesting meeting for patent lawyers up to 36 years old, with the following topics:
– After the EUCJ Opinion 01/09: how to move forward with the Patent Court Agreement for European and Unitary Patents.
– Amendment of Patent Claims during Litigation – How to deal with different patent claims of a European patent in various jurisdiction?
– Territorial scope of patent infringement
– Can E-Bay type factors come into play in case of patent infringement?
– Enforcement Directive, including evidence proceedings
Read the complete program here.
Download the registration form here.
Download the hotel reservation form here.
Download a selection of hotels here.